Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treatin' 2010

We had such a fun time Trick or Treatin' with some awesome friends! This was the first year that Addison TRULY got the concept of going house to house and boy did she get it! It didn't take long for her to realize that the more houses she visited...the more candy she got!

Addison decided that she wanted to be a Baby this year and since I have felt so crummy lately, I was thankful for the easy costume...plus she was warm and comfortable. She also had ZERO interest in standing still for me to get any photos of her but between all of the cameras, I managed to collect a few decent pictures.

Enjoy the photos of our Halloween adventure!

Addison enjoying some pizza before filling her belly with goodies...

My sweet "baby" and her TIRED Mommy...

Some of the kiddos on the Hay Ride...all ready to go! (Yes...there were more kids than this!)


Awesome friends...

Sweet Kaylee the Scarecrow...

And the "KING" of the Hayride...Landon!

Our drivers for the night...James and David

And my two favorite people...

Lola Cate the ladybug and Addison the baby, gathering some candy...

Capturing a rare moment where the kids stood still for a photo...

Landon LOVED Trick or Treatin'!!!

Addison and "Beans"...

Kris and the "safety sword" he would wave to let James and David know all the kiddos were on and they were good to go...Hey! We're all about safety people! ;)

My sweet girl at her last house!

We had a wonderful night and Duke and I are LOVING the candy Addison worked so hard to collect for us...Just kidding! :)

No comments: