Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend 2010

Whew! What a crazy (and FUN) weekend!

We kicked our weekend off with a little Mexican food (Yum!) and then some family pumpkin carving. I don't think I'll have to say much about this experience, these photos will tell the whole story for me...

Addison checking the pumpkin out...

Still not so sure...

But I convinced her to stick her hand in there...


Trying "one more time" so I could get a picture...What can I say??? She's a good sport!


But I knew after this face, she was done...

Cause then she said the pumpkin "stunk"....

And she strated to gag...

I think my favorite memory of the night was when she told us, "You know I didn't like this last year...and I still don't!" I knew we were done at that point!

But the finished product was awesome...

Duke did a GREAT job and we definitely made some memories!


Mission Accomplished!!


No comments: