Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful


For my little turkey, my little one in the oven, my best friend and husband, family and friends and especially for a God who loves me despite all my imperfections.

I didn't take a single picture this year at any Thanksgiving function which completely stinks but as soon as I steal some from other people, I promise to post.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday filled from top to bottom with family and friends. We spent Wednesday evening with friends (so many that we haven't seen in SO long) and it was so wonderful to catch up. We are so thankful for friends you can truly GROW with and this past year, GROWING seemed to be the theme in all of our families.

We spent Thanksgiving day at Duke's Mom's house with both of our families. It was so nice to have both families together enjoying each other company and the WONDERFUL food was an added bonus. This was the first year that Mom and I did not battle the crazies (except for the year I was in the hospital with Addison) but since I am still trying to get over a horrible cold, we decided it was best to skip this year. So sad!

We did announce a FUN surprise to all of our family and I will post about separately.

Stay tuned...

No comments: