Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Surprises!

These pictures are back from when we told my parents we were expecting again so they're a little old but too funny not to share.

Needless to say, as you can see from the pictures, they were quite surprised and we definitely caught them off guard...FUN TIMES! :)

We told them right around Grandparents Day so I purchased a frame that said something about being Grandparents and placed the ultrasound photo where the picture would go with a note that read, "Coming in May 2011."

Here is where the fun began...

Addison opening the "flap" for them...

Oh boy! Even Addison looked shocked! I think this was the first time she really heard us talk about the baby because we were so afraid she would tell everyone (she would have) if we told her before.

Think it's starting to sink in...and Dad's just realizing what's going on. I LOVE his face here. PRICELESS!

Let me look at this a bit closer!

And who knows what was being said here...but it's a classic moment caught on film of my dear parents. :)

I told you...too good not to share. I love my parents!

2 comments:

mom said...

Yea I don't remember either but it was good I am sure. You know your dad. But if I had to bet I would say it was something about oh my goodness here goes my bank account again!!!!!!

Pop Pop said...

The old fat guy with white hair does not remember either. Really was surprised but think my "roomie" was not....guess there is something to be said about female intuition. Gonna be fun having another one with testosterone around....enough female hormones right now anyway!
As far as the bank account....what is a bank account? Refer to previous comment about amount of females!