Thursday, July 29, 2010

Puzzle Pieces

These days you simply never know what is going to come out of Addison's mouth. Sometimes her phrases are hilarious, sometimes they make me realize "ooh, I shouldn't say that around her anymore," and sometimes they stop me dead in my tracks and melt my heart.

Tonight we had been playing with her puzzles and had picked all of the pieces up and were headed upstairs to bed. When I picked her up and put her on my hip, she looked at me and said the sweetest thing. In her tired little voice she said, "Look Mommy! We fit together like a puzzle piece!"

Yes, sweetie we do....a perfect puzzle if you ask me.

I love her heart!

3 comments:

Callen said...

Awww - that made me tear up a little. What a sweet girl!

mom said...

One day you will say that back to her in a very special way at a very special time.

Jessica said...

Way to bring a tear to my eyes! That is so sweet, just like she and you are! I love the things that come out of their mouths!