Monday, July 19, 2010

Family Night for Camp Kidzu....

We had a wonderful evening at Camp Kidzu Family Night and the kids loved showing their family and friends what they had learned throughout the week.

Here are some fun pictures from our evening...

Addison and her "buddy" on stage...Tennyson. I LOVE the grin on his face! How sweet is he???

So thankful that so many parents came out to support their children! Addison was so proud to have her Daddy, Na Na, Pop Pop, Aunt Bridget, Uncle Derek and Cousin Jake there to watch her!



What a great way to end a wonderful week!

1 comment:

mom said...

I did enjoy so much getting to see Addison going to her first VBS. Those kids were so cute and I loved watching them at the end of the day. They learned so much in a short time and Adison and I are still enjoying those songs. That CD is amazing and I find myself singing them even when I am not with Addie.