Sunday, May 23, 2010

Three Is So Much Fun!

Addison has been VERY vocal lately that she wants a little brother or sister. It changes everyday on which one she would prefer but we are excited she has backed off on telling everyone she is getting 2 babies! Yes....TWO!!!!

This morning when I woke her up for church, I had the greatest conversation with her. It went something like this....(keep in mind this popped out of her mouth the MINUTE she opened her eyes!).

Me: "Hey sweetie! Did you have sweet dreams?"
Addison: "Yes, I did. Thanks. Mommy??? I REALLY want a baby brother. Why can't we go to the hospital and get one?"
Me: "Well Addison we will have to talk about that."
Addison: "I know how we can get one Mommy."
Me: "Really, how?" (I thinking it is WAY too early to be talking about this!)
Addison: "We just go to the hospital and put a quarter in! That's how we can get one!"
Me: "Really? Just a quarter, huh?"

I love this kid!

1 comment:

Mom said...

If it were only that easy I would say hey go for it! Gotta love Addison.