Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Little Cover Girl


Look who's on the cover of Hall County Magazine this month!!! Soooooo fun!

I have to say I learned a few things during this photo shot with Addison:

A). Getting a good photo or trying to get a child to warm up to a complete stranger isn't as easy as it looks.

B). Warn the nice photographer that saying "That's a nice shot" while shooting a 3-year old in a doctor's office isn't smart! Addison heard that, thought he meant that she was about to get a SHOT (makes complete sense, we were at a doctor's office) and it resulted in a complete meltdown and at least a 30-minute break. Oh well!

Addison was so funny when I showed her the picture. We had gone to Publix and the magazines were sitting on the rack. I grabbed one and said, "Addison! Who is that on that magazine??" Her eyes got real big and she replied, "That's Addie!" I said, "How did your picture get on here?" In which she replied, "Oh Mom...that man just took my picture and put it on there."

Of course! Silly me! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She is on her way to being a beautiful model on Vogue! This is something really cool to hang on to! Yay Addie!