Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun Times With NaNa and Pop-Pop!

Last Saturday morning, Mom and Dad came over and picked Addison up for a fun filled day at the Yellow River Game Ranch. The original plan was for me to also tag along on this trip, but Addison decided she did not want me to go (she told me this OVER and OVER) so I decided to stay back and let her have some one on one time with them minus me.

Addison had such a good time and was sound asleep (and VERY dirty) when they pulled up in the driveway with her. Her favorite part was seeing the deer (Bambi) and loving on the bunny rabbits.

When I was just a little older than Addison, we used to visit the game ranch quite a bit so it's neat to see my parents take her there and make special memories with her. As you can tell from these photos, Addison got her love of animals from her NaNa....




Thanks to NaNa and Pop-Pop for such a special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you know how much fun I had. Poor POP POP. I just love those deer. If I could figure out how to smuggle one home I sure would have. Then Addison and I could have our very own Bambi. Maybe one day I can get the ones in my backyard as tame. Poor Pop Pop!