Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas with Mom's Side Of the Family

In typical fashion, I am so behind on this blog and all of our Christmas festivities. Sorry! I guess the best way for me to try and play "catch up" is to attempt to break all of the craziness down into different parts. :)

So here we go....

We always do Christmas with my Mom's side of the family the weekend before Christmas since all of us have our own families now and so many places to visit Christmas day. It is so nice to have this time to get all of the Great-Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, cousins and great cousins together and I wish we were all able to do it more often. Both of my cousins have little boys that are about 6 months older than Addison so it is always fun to get them together and see how different little boys are than little girls!

Here's our attempt at trying to get a photo of the great cousins together:


(Ryan, Addison, Michael)


They were singing some Christmas song at this point :)

I love this photo of my Grandfather and all the great grand kids:


(Ryan, Addison and Michael)

My Grandfather with most his grand kids:


(Melette, Me, Granddad, Adam, and Nick)

And since we were in such the picture taking mood...my Grandfather with most of his children:


(Ken, Dave, Nadine, Granddad, Mom)

We had such a fun afternoon and WAY too much yummy food. All of the kids were so excited about Christmas and got lots of new toys to hold them off until Santa came! :)

No comments: