Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cookies with Santa!

Last weekend, my girlfriend Kate and her family had a group of us over for cookies with Santa. We had so much fun decorating cookies and visiting with friends until Santa arrived. I did not tell Addison that Santa was going to be at Mrs. Kate's house so she was quite surprised when he walked through the door. In fact, I wish so badly that I would have had my video camera with us because when she learned that he was there, she literally jumped up and down screaming "Santa!!!" and squealed sooo loud. No fear of Santa for this little girl! Everyone got the biggest kick out of her!


The "cookie table" :)




As you can see, Addison enjoyed hers

I was able to get some of the sweetest photos of Addison and Santa. She LOVES him and it has been so much fun to experience the Christmas "magic" all over again with her this year.


Looking for Santa out the window. I can only imagine what she must have been thinking!


SO very excited to see Santa!


Making sure Santa knows exactly what she wants...




She stared at him all night...she was amazed by him!


Cheese!


Our 100th attempt at a family shot... :)


The Varn family


Ethan telling Santa, "Look Santa!! It's you!!" It was priceless!


Santa even loves Mommies!


I adore this photo of Ethan and Hudson...Ethan was way over having people scream "Smile!" at him! :)


All the kiddos!


Sweet Hudson!

Thanks to The Varn's for such a fun night!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun! Those are great pics of you all with Santa. Framers, for sure!