Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chris-nina came to town!

Wow! I feel like we are still in "holiday mode" around the Skalon house and believe me...that's not a good thing! Good thing I only have to show you guys what I want you to see. Hee! Hee! Don't you wish things were always that way?? I do sometimes!

Anyways...over the holidays (maybe that's why I still feel like we're in holiday mode...because I'm still BLOGGING about the holidays!) Christina and Daniel came to visit and as you can tell, Addison was SO excited to see her. Christina moved to Destin, FL a few months ago and Addison and I have missed our lunch dates with her terribly. This was also a very exciting trip for me because I got to meet Daniel for the first time and give him my "stamp" of approval! Him and Christina got engaged over the Thanksgiving holiday so we definitely had a lot to celebrate! :)


Addison loves Aunt Chris-nina!


The future Mr. and Mrs. Cole!

Daniel got Christina this PRECIOUS puppy for Christmas and all of us had the best time playing with her. Belle and her were so cute playing with each other the entire night and Addison thought she was the greatest. Maybe it's time to get another puppy???? ;)



Just kidding! Don't worry...I know my limits with Duke! :)

No comments: