Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Look Who's Almost Here!

A few weekends ago, Jessica and Liz threw me the sweetest baby shower in celebration of Braxton's upcoming arrival. The shower happened to fall on my birthday and was the perfect way to kick off my last year in my 20's!

The theme of the shower was Owls and everything turned out absolutely adorable! Look at these precious invites...

The beautiful food table with lots of yummy food...

The precious Owl cupcake cake that Jess made!

Soooo exciting! He's almost here!

Sweet little clothes...

And yummy favors for everyone to take home...

I say all the time how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and all of these sweet ladies completely blew me away with their excitement and love for our growing family...


Addison was so excited to help me open all the gifts for Braxton and it was so special to have her there to share in this special time. The bear in this photo is a special gift that Mom took her to make as a gift from her, to Braxton. She was so excited to give it to me and it is so special. She made the bear at Build A Bear and when you press it's leg, it has her precious voice saying, "Braxton, I love you so much!"(and making a kissing sound) Melt my heart!!! What a wonderful big sister she is going to be!

Mom was able to come and meet some of the ladies that she's heard so much about but never met. So glad she could share in this day with me! Think she is a proud Nana???

What a special day this birthday was for me! Thank you so much to the sweet hostesses for pouring so much love into this shower. I love you both so much!

No comments: