Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Addison's Spring Program

Addison had her Spring Program at school a few weeks ago and it was absolutely precious! The theme was "I Am God's Friend" and we have been singing the songs at the Skalon household for weeks! We are so thankful for her teachers and the sweet friendships she has made this past year at Hebron!

It was so hard to get a good picture of her up there but she did SO good! She knew all of the motions and every word. She was so excited to get to be up on the RISERS as she so sweetly corrected me when I called it a STAGE. Too cute!

Her teachers hosted a sweet reception for the parents afterwards in her classroom and she was so excited to see all of us there.

Daddy and his sweet girl...

Nana and Pop-Pop got to come also...

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of her!

Way to go Addison! You did a fabulous job! We love you!!!

No comments: