Thursday, September 2, 2010

Addison's Pre-School "Meet Your Teacher Day!'

We got to meet Addison's Pre-School teachers this morning at her parent orientation and I have to say, it went better than I thought it would. Not so much for me, I can't tell you how many times I "blinked" and "had something in my eye" that was making my eyes "run water" while the children's pastor and director were talking to us, but I was good by the time we got into the classroom and from the excitement in Addison's eyes, there was no way I couldn't be. Addison did great and truly seems ready for next Tuesday. She was all smiles when we pulled into the parking lot and couldn't wait to meet her teacher.

Here is a photo I snapped of her right before we left the house:

Both of her teachers seem very nice and Addison took to Mrs. Tracy right away, which I am SO thankful for, and even gave her a hug before we left. Here's a photo of the two of them...

And her other teacher, Mrs. Christy....


Hard to believe we are actually doing this! Please say lots of prayers for the Skalon family that Tuesday will go well for us.

No comments: