Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let the sleep overs begin!

Addison had her very first sleep over guest Friday night and I have a feeling it was the first of MANY!

It was only appropriate that Addison's best friend Sophia be her first sleep over guest and Addison couldn't have been more excited. This was also the first sleep over for Sophia and I felt certain I was going to be walking her home around 12:30 AM but both of the girls surprised me and fell asleep pretty easily after lots of giggling and whispering. It was absolutely adorable to watch the two of them and its hard to believe either one of them is old enough to be having sleep-overs!

Sophia was two years old when we moved into the neighborhood...and now she is holding MY baby!

They shared lots of secrets...

And lots of giggles...

And at 1 AM when I peeked in on them, this is what they looked like...

Precious...Absolutely Precious...

1 comment:

nana said...

I can't believe she is already big enough to do this. The pictures are priceless. She is gonna love you mommy for all these precious things you are building up for her when she is older. So many memories for her to ponder through. You are the best!