Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Temps and Georgia Football

It was absolutely beautiful here on Saturday and it couldn't have been a nicer day to kick off football season! I laughed to myself as my alarm went off at 6 AM and I rolled out of bed to put the pigs in a blanket in the oven...being up this early can only mean one thing! Vacation or football season has officially begun!

After dropping Addison off at her Maw-Maw's for the day at a very early 7:30 AM, we headed straight to Jame's house and then right to Athens.

First "tailgating photo" of the season...

This was Liz's first Georgia game but I think she's "hooked" now!

Gooooo Dawgs!




What a great start to the season! Let's hope the cooler weather and WINNING games both stick around!

1 comment:

Liz Peck said...

I am definately hooked! Thanks for being a part of my first GA game experience. Looking forward to many more to come!