Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Fear

Remember those shirts??

I think I owned about three or four of them which is embarrassing to admit now, but at the time, they were cool and I thought I was as well! :)

Anyways, while at the beach this year, I came to the conclusion that my child has just that...NO FEAR and this just might be a Mother's WORST fear.

Seriously...Addison wanted to ride the Ferris wheel while we were at the beach and I was absolutely fine with that until I realized that she wanted to ride this thing ALONE. Yep...alone! And just in case you think this was a small Ferris wheel...it wasn't.

See...not so little!

After laying down the "Mommy law" (or to be completely truthful...the man telling Addison she wasn't tall enough to ride alone) Duke climbed into the small cage with her and away they went.

So you can imagine my surprise when I heard her tiny voice calling my name and saw THIS...

I'm telling ya...she's nuts! And so is her Dad for letting her do that!

Duke loves that she seems to be fearful of nothing and enjoys his "partner in crime" since I do not share their love for those types of adventures. I am glad however that they have each other for whatever limits they choose to push. :)

Despite the fact that Addie did not get ride the Ferris wheel alone, she did get to "fly" in the airplanes...

And as you can see, was quite proud of herself!

Who knows??? Maybe flying lessons are next???

1 comment:

Nana said...

Do we really have to talk about this! My biggest fear is that she has none. No flying lessons either!