Saturday, March 27, 2010

Christina and Daniel tie the knot...

One of my dearest friends got married in Athens a few weekends ago and our family was lucky enough to share in festivities. Christina was a beautiful bride and we couldn't be happier for her and Daniel.

Enjoy the overload of pictures that everyone takes at a wedding..... :)

Addison was in awe of Christina the entire day and kept saying, "I want to get married" in which Duke quickly replied, "You have a VERY long time to wait!" To see the way that Addison looked at Christina was so sweet (see the photo above) and I wish I could have known what she was thinking in that head of hers. Guess there is some real truth in the saying that every little girl dreams of her wedding day. I know I certainly did and it looks like Addison is going to be no different....we're in trouble! ;)

No comments: