Sunday, March 7, 2010

The "Blizzard" of 2010

We have had some crazy weather this year but it sure has been fun! A few weeks ago, Atlanta got blasted with some major snow so we bundled up tightly and ventured outside. I have to say, Addison is definitely my child because she was less than impressed with all of it. We might have been outside a total of 45 minutes and considering the amount of time it took me to dig up clothes that were snow "appropriate" that isn't very long!

I did manage to snap some good photos of her. You can tell how hard the snow was falling by the photos.


Trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue...

Look how little she looks in front of the house.....

Daddy's snow angel!

Nothing like some hot chocolate to warm you up....Yummy!

Even Belle spent the day cuddled up with us on the couch...she also agreeed with Addison and thought the snow was over-rated and cold :)

Like I said, Addison was less than impressed and when we asked her what she thought about it, she said, "It was cold." That pretty much sums it up. The Skalon women are ready for the warm weather!


1 comment:

Callen said...

I'm with you Addison - no more snow!! Please hurry springtime!!