Friday, December 11, 2009

Addison visits the Cabbage Patch Hospital

Mom and Dad took Addison up to BabyLand the weekend that Duke and I went to the GA game and she had a blast! I have to admit that I was a little jealous that she was getting to go and I wasn't!

When I was little, Mom and Dad took Adam and I up there several times, although I'm pretty sure I always enjoyed the trips a lot more than Adam. I still remember how amazed I was at how the dolls were "born" and I used to want to work there SO badly! I still think it would be a pretty neat job to have and probably my only chance at getting to tell people I am a "doctor"! Ha!

Here are some photos from their day:


Pop Pop showing Addison the babies...or maybe Addison showing him the babies! ;)


So excitied and probably in heaven!


Yep! Heaven for Addison! :)


Pretty smiles!


Can I take her home???


My big girl!


Just like my Mom...Addison can befriend any animal!


Sweet Addison and Na Na


Thanks Pop Pop for an awesome day!!

Thanks Mom and Dad for loving Addison so much! And thanks for letting Duke and I have days to ourselves every now and then.

We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Love Having Her!!!! Plus I have to admit I love that place too. Alot of old memories rekindled.