Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa came to Ivey Chase!

Last Saturday, Santa Claus came to visit the kids in our neighborhood and everyone had a wonderful time and was on their BEST behavior! ;)

Here are some cute photos I got of Addison and the big guy!





As you can tell, Addison LOVED him and was soooo excited to see him. She even got to see the jingle bells off of his sleigh and Santa let her shake them so she would know what to listen for on Christmas Eve. :)


I love this photo of Addison and I. What a special memory of such a fun stage in her life.


Addison really enjoys making crafts lately so she was very excited that she got to make a candle holder for us to have at home.

And I'm sure I will receive a big lump of coal in my stocking for this photo and comment but I couldn't pass it up...doesn't this photo of Santa remind you of exactly what you would envision a Santa in Dacula, Georgia to look like??? Missing tooth and all! (Just for the record, and as you can see in the other photos...Santa had all of his teeth!)



Merry Christmas!! It's getting closer! And Addison hopes after her Mom's last comment that Santa still stops at our house! :)


2 comments:

The Skalon Family said...

Very bad Margo!!!! Santa is listning too. But have to admit it is funny. Maybe Santa is having a recession too and can't afford a dentist.

The Skalon Family said...

Mom...did you write this? I'd guess Duke but he never checks this thing. Ha! Either way, you were logged in as me. :)