Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

We had a weekend full of Christmas festivities this past weekend at the Skalon house. First, a girlfriend of mine gave me this idea and I thought it was too cute to pass up. So I tried my hardest not to think about the mess icing, sprinkles and mini M&M's can cause when in the hands of a 3-year old and last Friday night, the Skalon's made mini Christmas trees. I think they turned out adorable and I have to say...we had a lot of fun!

Step 1: Spread icing on the ice cream cone (notice the concentration on Addison's face!)



Step 2: Put sprinkles on top!



Step 3: More sprinkles and mini M&M's



Step 4 (and the MOST important): Stop along the way to eat the goodies...we were GREAT at this part!!!



And the finished product...



Last but not least, the Skalon tree farm! Don't worry...we will be taking orders for next year! ;)