Saturday, November 21, 2009

Landon's 1st Birthday Party!

Last weekend we got to celebrate a very special little man's birthday. Our dear friends Kris and Jessica's little boy, Landon, had his first birthday party last Saturday and it was a BIG one! All of my girlfriends children are so special to me, but Landon definitely holds a very special place in my heart.

Duke and Kris lived together when Duke and I first started dating so naturally, we did everything with Kris and Jessica. The four of us have definitely come a long way together and have shared our share of laughter and tears together. It is so nice to have friends like that! With that said, you can imagine Jessica and I's excitement when she learned that her due date with Landon was the exact same date as my original due date with Addison! To make it even better, Landon ended up being born on Addison's birthday! Addison and Landon are exactly two years apart and Addison thinks it is really neat that Landon is her "birthday buddy!"

Here is a picture of them when Landon was two days old:

How precious is he?? And look how small Addison looks!

So sweet!

And here is picture of Mr. Landon now:

He REALLY enjoyed his birthday cake! Too cute!

Happy 1st birthday Landon! Addison can't think of anyone else she would rather share her birthday with!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww, that brought a tear to my eye! I'm so glad that Landon and Addie can share birthdays too (and that we can share so many fun times together!)!!!