Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Babies Babies Everywhere!

My brother in law and sister in law welcomed their first child, Kami Nicole, on November 3rd and she is BEAUTIFUL! She was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and is absolutely perfect. We are so excited to have another little girl in the family.

Addison loves her and thinks that she is a baby doll. We have already had some serious conversations about why she can't pick her up and why she has to wait until an adult is around until she can hold her. :)

Lucky...Brent and Jennifer live in the neighborhood across the street from us so, I can pop over quickly and get my baby fix. All of these precious babies that continue to pop into our lives are NOT helping my desire to have another one. Although it is nice to be able to give them back to their Mommies and go home and sleep (or at least try to)! :)

I couldn't wait to hold her!


So precious!


Already a Daddy's girl!

Welcome Kami Nicole! We already adore you!

No comments: