Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Go Dawgs!

Duke and I spent a BEAUTIFUL day in Athens a couple weekends ago and as always...we had a blast. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it is always so nice to spend the day with great food and friends. However, this trip to Athens was especially neat because we got to meet Uga VII, well I got to meet him. :)

Our friend, Jessica's Dad is friends with Uga's trainer so we got to go visit him at the hotel and see his suite, yep folks....he has a suite. He was sooo sweet and as you can tell from the photos, he was definitely not as impressed with us as we were of him. :)


Don't you wish people hung a sign outside your hotel room when you blessed them with your presence? ;)


He was sleeping when we got there.


So sleepy!


I guess he thought he would humor me and open one eye!


How cute is he??? And yes, I left there wanting a bulldog puppy!

We had such a fun (long) day and I really wish Addison would have been with us so she could have gotten to meet him. She would have LOVED it! I'm not quite sure when we will be brave enough to bring her with us to a game...right now she is simply THRILLED with the idea of getting to spend the day at NaNa and PopPop's whenever we go. She even woke up last Saturday and TOLD Duke and I to go to the football game so she could go to their house. I love it and believe me, so did her Daddy!

Here are some more pics from our fun day:


James, Jess, Me and Callen


My handsome hubby!


Kris and Jessica


The boys being...well themselves! Sometimes it is better to just not ask!

No comments: