Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

I have always said how blessed I am to have such a fantastic Mother but I don't think I ever TRULY knew how blessed I was until I had Addison. There's just something about becoming a mother yourself that completely opens your eyes to all of the sacrifices your own Mother has made for you over the years.

I don't know what I would do without my Mom. She is truly my best friend but yet has managed to remain my Mom, all at the same time. I can only hope that Addison and I have the same type of relationship that her and I do when Addison gets to be my age. Just let me say...I've got some HUGE shoes to fill when it comes to the Mom department.

Thank you Mom for all of the sacrifices you made for me and still continue to make for me each day. Thank you for loving Duke like he is your own son. Thank you for loving Addison more than should be allowed. And last but not least, thank you for loving Dad and always providing a good example of what a loving wife and mother should look like. I love you more than I could ever tell you and I hope you had an amazing birthday weekend!




No comments: