Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Maw-Maw!


I am SO behind on wishing all the wonderful people in my life HAPPY BIRTHDAY so the next few posts will be my attempt to try and catch up. We celebrated Duke's Mom's birthday with some yummy Hibachi food and as you can see...the grand kids had a ball! We managed to get all of them to look at the camera (well sort of!) for a fun shot. The only one missing is little Kami (Jennifer and Brent's little one) who will arrive in November.

After dinner, Addison and Jake ran off their extra energy but stopped long enough to pose for this picture. How cute are they??



Happy Birthday Ruth! Thanks for raising such a wonderful man for me to call my husband and for loving Addison and I so much. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! We love you much!

No comments: