Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Better late than never!

At the beginning of summer, my sister-in-law and I took the kids up to the Frances Meadows Aquatic Center in Gainesville and had a BLAST! Since I am SO behind on this post, I wouldn't even bother posting it if I hadn't gotten the best pictures of the kids together. It really is the neatest place and has a little bit of everything for every age group. Logan and Nolan had a blast on the "big kid" water slide and were so sweet helping Jake and Addison in the wave pool. Jake and Addison are about 6 months apart and it's so fun to watch them together.

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed the day!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Water Park fun!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: