Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miss Priss

I say all the time what wonderful friends I have but I am also lucky because not only are they fabulous...they are TALENTED! And let me tell you, it pays to have talented friends! :)

Just look at this adorable outfit that my friend Melissa made for Addison...


Adorable, huh? Wish I could just "whip" things like this up but until I can...I always have Melissa! Check out her website at www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Reeces-Lil-Pieces/155901024422086 and see if you see anything you'd like her to make for your little cutie or you can email her at reeceslilpieces@yahoo.com. She's wonderful and oh so talented! She can do more than make precious clothes (of course, she can!), she also paints and makes lots of cute signs.

Speaking of precious...how precious is this face??? This is typical these days...silly girl!

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

How cute is she in that outfit! Love it!!! And I love her smile in the last photo ;)

Jessica said...

Melissa is so talented!!! The outfit looks just precious on miss Addie!