Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gardening With NaNa

Thank goodness for my Mom because we all know I would never be able to teach Addison this stuff! My Mom has spent the summer teaching Addison how to plant flowers and garden and she LOVES it! We have been lucky and already gotten to enjoy a lot of the yummy vegetables that they planted. Every night when Addison eats dinner, she will tell you that the vegetables came out of "her garden" and she looks so proud! Mom and her even planted one in our yard as a Father's Day gift to Duke. Thanks Mom for everything you do for us!





Proof she's still my child..not excited about getting dirty!


Now maybe Addison can teach me a little of what NaNa has taught her! There might be hope for me yet!

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

SO cute! Emily's Umpa (Brent's dad) tought her how to garden. So all she ever wants to do is did and water everything. I can't believe how much she looks like her Mommy :)