Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 29 Years Mom & Dad!

Once again I am VERY behind in posting something on this blog but since that tends to be normal for me - I guess I'm not really behind if I already know that I'm probably never going to be caught up when it comes to this thing. :)

But I wanted to wish my wonderful parents a VERY happy anniversary. They have been married 29 years and I feel so blessed to have them as a loving example of how wonderful marriage can be. Funny how you appreciate your parents more and more the older you get.

Thank you for loving each other and providing a loving home for Adam and I to grow up in. Thank you showing us what a healthy marriage looks like and how two people can thrive when they lift each other up. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Congratulations Mom and Dad! We love you!

No comments: